Ennui for free

Welcome to my blog! It should be smooooth sailing, folks ... I'm kidding. It shan't be - at least I hope not. Upsetting? Perhaps. Neurotic? Probably. But I assure you that it will always remain far from unreadable. In all earnestness, please enjoy. I hope this isn't a waste of your time ... because I'll admit to you, - friend, stranger, critic, etc - with my heart, beating, vulnerable and moist on my sleeve - it will never be a waste of mine.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Britney, Britney, Britney


I like Britney Spears' music. It's not a secret. She puts on a good show and has supplied me with great catchy music for all girls nights out and all those times that I like to dance around in my room in my underwear. I also was amazed at the way that she dominated the world with very little effort. Just like Mariah Carey All these thoughts are, ofcourse, pre K-fed.

But I guess now she really dominates it all . . . front page Yahoo links their own story intimating that Britney's recent downward spiral and hospitalization will actually put a damper over a wonderful, celebratory better-than-the-Oscars award show, the Golden Globes. Imagine that? What's worse is they equate the importance of this almost predictable saga of 'Another pop star falls' with the industry-shaking SAG strike! They think people are really going to stay home cuz Britney Spears might dominate headlines because of something she's probably already done?! egads! Shame on Yahoo.

http://omg.yahoo.com/spears-strike-loom-over-film-gala/news/5378

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home