Ennui for free

Welcome to my blog! It should be smooooth sailing, folks ... I'm kidding. It shan't be - at least I hope not. Upsetting? Perhaps. Neurotic? Probably. But I assure you that it will always remain far from unreadable. In all earnestness, please enjoy. I hope this isn't a waste of your time ... because I'll admit to you, - friend, stranger, critic, etc - with my heart, beating, vulnerable and moist on my sleeve - it will never be a waste of mine.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My fav movie: The Last Unicorn

Because you adore the movie, MAYBE HALF as much as I do, I share with you this site where you can get an autographed DVD of The Last Unicorn. The thing is that this is the only site that will give Peter S. Beagle ANY portion of profits. He is the author of the book and has somehow been taken off of the payroll for the DVD sales. Maybe the book as well, not sure.

I believe he was on site for the animated movie in 1981, and is also on board for the remake (live + CG) version teased on the movie site (grrr!!!).

Buy here

oogle here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home