Ennui for free

Welcome to my blog! It should be smooooth sailing, folks ... I'm kidding. It shan't be - at least I hope not. Upsetting? Perhaps. Neurotic? Probably. But I assure you that it will always remain far from unreadable. In all earnestness, please enjoy. I hope this isn't a waste of your time ... because I'll admit to you, - friend, stranger, critic, etc - with my heart, beating, vulnerable and moist on my sleeve - it will never be a waste of mine.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Catdog was really creepy right?

John has this new geek mouse (to match his geeky other stuff) and it has this back button above where the thumb goes... I HATE IT! It's sensitive and it's right there, so I keep accidentally pressing it and it SCREWS ME ALMOST EVERY TIME! I've lost like 3 emails that I was trying to write, which is so 10 years ago. Akin to the times when my comp would just freeze and I'd lose everything... I know that I'm being really annoying because I should just get used to it and that I'm using the same excuse that PC guys use for hating Macs (and vice versa). Where they just complain about basic stuff mostly, like window navigation and shit like that, when there real frustration really stems from the fact that they never took the time to learn even the simple basics of either. It's like, getting a dog mixed up with a cat. There's one that you can take to Tahoe and go huntin' with and then there's one that will sit on sleep on your window sill and... eat cat food. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home