Ennui for free

Welcome to my blog! It should be smooooth sailing, folks ... I'm kidding. It shan't be - at least I hope not. Upsetting? Perhaps. Neurotic? Probably. But I assure you that it will always remain far from unreadable. In all earnestness, please enjoy. I hope this isn't a waste of your time ... because I'll admit to you, - friend, stranger, critic, etc - with my heart, beating, vulnerable and moist on my sleeve - it will never be a waste of mine.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

'Are we still on TB? Where's da kamara?'

Welcome to my blog! It should be smoooooth sailing for the duration of the flight, folks.

I'm kidding. It won't be, I hope it won't be. But I will make one promise. It will never be boring. It may be trite and plain at times, perhaps upsetting, perhaps neurotic,... but I can assure you (since you are probably an actual friend of mine) that it will never be unreadable.

Indeed my aims are to inform and to entertain because I think that's what the internet is there for. But I guess here you will be informed about my thoughts and the haps of my life, and you will be entertained, hopefully, by its presentation. If neither of these appeal to you, then do not read further. In all earnestness, I hope you enjoy... well, if anything, I hope it wasn't a waste of your time. Because I'll admit to you, ... friend, stranger, critic, that - with my heart beating, vulnerable and moist on my sleeve - it is never a waste of mine.... Come again!

P.S. First person to write me a really solid piece of hate mail gets a surprise! It won't be as cool as Esqueleto's smothered and buttered surprise to Nacho (Libre), but it should be comparable and probably open to negotiation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home